Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Reality

WHAT IS REALITY?

For me, I cannot help but to think it's what we make it . . . or don't.  What's real for some may not be real for another, and what's not real for some may be real for another.

As a Buddhist I believe reality is how I see things within my own mind, it's not what's outside of me, in other words it's not external, it's only how I perceive things.  Therefore I believe each and every one of us has their own reality depending on how they observe things within their own mind.

Which brings me to a prior post I posted called . . . My Haiku Poem which might clarify what I was thinking for some, when I wrote that poem.

Other than that, I'd like to share with you, A MUST SEE VIDEO, I found on YouTube today!


Dr. Miles Neale

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete