Saturday, December 31, 2016

Dear Blogger Friends

I've been away for awhile from posting, seeing my mind has drawn a blank as to what to write, going places with my wife, out to eat, weightlifting, and watching over and over short documentaries of Eddie Pepitone, put together into a movie called The Bitter Buddha.  Watching and listening to Eddie Pepitone, has truly placed me in a happy mood.

I'm not angry or bitter towards anyone but, by my seeing and hearing Eddie Pepitone, I've been given so much clarity.

Yesterday my wife and I went to a secondhand store where I purchased two speakers that were compatible to connect to my laptop.  Afterwards . . . we went out to eat again at one of our favorite Vietnamese restaurants for their noodle soup.  Oh . . . and before that, I bought a sterling silver earring for my pierced hole in my left earlobe, seeing when my wife and I joined in marriage over thirty one years ago I wore one then, and decided I'd wear one once again.


6 comments:

  1. A very Happy New Year to you Lon. I hope you and your wife are blessed with health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Elephant's Child, I wish the same for you and yours as well, and I most definitely wish you much happiness in this year of 2017.

      Delete
  2. you have a life and you are living it; no apologies for being absent necessary!

    HNY to you and your wife!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh . . . Anne . . . thank you so much for your beautiful kindheartedness, I wish you and yours the same in this year of 2017.

      Delete
  3. No need for apologies, dear Lon. I, myself, only write when the spirit moves me or I feel I have something to share.

    BTW, your current pic is very good of you. :)

    ReplyDelete